Art as Seed of Political Alternatives
Time & Location
About the Event
A review of the response of the National Galleries to the Black Lives Matter campaign: many issued statements, some rewrote descriptions while others looked for partners. Michael Ohajuru looks at who got it right and who got it wrong, and how other countries are dealing with it.
Please note that once you pay you will get an email confirming your payment. This email will also contain a link for the online lecture.
If you have not received any emails with a link, please check your spam or junk folder, or email us and we will manually send you the link.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it does not like Safari)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- May we suggest that you have only Zoom open on your computer during the session; this will help with internet speeds
- No microphone or camera are needed