Tue, Mar 23|
CHAUVET: CAVE OF FORGOTTEN DREAMS
The Chauvet Cave is considered the 1st masterpiece of mankind. It's estimated to be 36,000 years old and houses more than 1,000 drawings & engravings with animals the protagonists of the panels and frescoes represented. Rediscovered in 1994, Maria will show us some of its marvels.
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT
About the Event
Please note that once you pay you will get an email confirming your payment. This email will also contain a link for the online lecture. If you have not received any emails with a link, please check you spam or junk folder, or email us - well in advance - and we will manually send you the link.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it does not like Safari)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- May we suggest that you have only Zoom open on your computer during the session; this will help with internet speeds
- No microphone or camera are needed
Please make sure to log on 10 min before the start of the talks.
NB 11.00 UK = 12.00 Amsterdam = 6.00 New York = 19.00 Hong Kong
10 GBP = 11.50 Euro = 15 USD = 106 HKD
A recording will be made of this event and can be bought separately after the event has taken place.
This ticket is for people who have credit with Art Historical London because they have paid offline. Your sale will be matched with our records, please note that if you have no credit with Art Historical London your entry to the lecture will be blocked.£0.00