Time is TBD | Online Recorded Webinar
The Art Market and the History of Selling Art
This talk will discuss how art was produced, from the renaissance contract to commissions on-line. We will look at the role and history of the auction house, the importance of the picture dealer for setting taste and trends and how online auctions have flourished in the time of lockdown.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Online Recorded Webinar
About the Event
Please note that once you pay you will get an email confirming your payment. This email will also contain a link for the online recorded lecture.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it does not like Safari)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- May we suggest that you have only Zoom open on your computer during the session; this will help with internet speeds
- No microphone or camera are needed