Tue, May 11|
Viennese Avantgarde Artists Series 2: Schiele
Fin-de-siecle Vienna was a crucible of innovation and experiment. Klimt and Mahler were its passionate and romantic giants. Elsewhere in Europe, avant-garde art was often abstract but, in Vienna, it was the boundaries of sexual propriety that were breached. Egon Schiele was the main offender.
Time & Location
May 11, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+1
About the Event
NO recording will be made of this event.
Please note that once you pay you will get an email confirming your payment. This email will also contain a link for the online lecture.
If you have not received any emails with a link, please check you spam or junk folder, or email us - well in advance - and we will manually send you the link.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it does not like Safari)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- No microphone or camera are needed
- Please make sure to log on 10 min before the start of the talks.
This ticket is for people who have credit with Art Historical London because they have paid offline. Your sale will be matched with our records, please note that if you have no credit with Art Historical London your entry to the lecture will be blocked.£0.00