Tue, May 25|
Zooming In! The Symbolism of Tiny Details.
If there is one thing we learned this year, it's that our computers give us access to details in artworks we had never spotted! This one hour talk is about the tiniest of details, their meaning and symbolism, and how they potentially change our entire interpretation of the artwork!
Time & Location
May 25, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+1
About the Event
Please note that once you pay you will get an email confirming your payment. This email will also contain a link for the online lecture. If you have not received any emails with a link, please check your spam or junk folder, or email us - well in advance - and we will manually send you the link.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it does not like Safari)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- May we suggest that you have only Zoom open on your computer during the session; this will help with internet speeds
- No microphone or camera are needed
Please make sure to log on 10 min before the start of the talks.
NB 17.00 UK = 18.00 Amsterdam = 12.00 New York = 01.00 Hong Kong
10 GBP = 11.50 Euro = 15 USD = 106 HKD
A recording will be made of this event and can be bought separately after the event has taken place.
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
This ticket is for people who have paid offline. Please note that you need to confirm your offline payment by sending us an email. You can pay for this one talk, or make multiple payments in one go and build a credit. Your sale will be matched with our records, please note that if you have no credit with Art Historical London your entry to the lecture will be blocked.Price£0.00