Fri, Jun 25|
Online Museum Tour
Live Virtual Museum Tour: STÄDEL MUSEUM, Frankfurt
Join our 'highlights tour' of the oldest German museum, founded in 1815 by J.F. Städel, a wealthy Frankfurt banker. Thanks to him, we can now enjoy more than 700 years of European art history, with the fantastic 2015 extension housing modern masters only adding to their international reputation.
Time & Location
Jun 25, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1
Online Museum Tour
About the Event
delivered by the Städel Museum, Frankfurt on their own platform with one of their seasoned guides.
Maximum of 25 people!! So please book early as full = full.
NO recording will be made of this event.
Tickets are only valid on the date selected, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Because of this we are not able to offer Creditor tickets. Please know you can still pay offline, but will need to book a regular ticket.
The tour will be conducted live online in Zoom Meeting and there will be opportunities for everyone to ask questions.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it prefers this browser over others)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- May we suggest that you have only Zoom open on your computer during the session; this will help with internet speeds
- Only names on our attendance list will be allowed to join, which is why it is important to register and log in under your real name, and only once.
- Please make sure to log on 10 min before the start of the tour.
- We recommend that all participants join the virtual visit using a webcam and headphones for the best experience, as the tour will be presented in Zoom Meeting. We invite all participants to keep their cameras on but mute their microphones to minimize background noise.