Sun, May 09|
Live Virtual Walking Tour Latin Quarter Paris
Explore the architectural &cultural history of this dynamic area, featuring medieval gems such as the Gothic Hôtel Cluny and modern-day sites incl the iconic bookstore Shakespeare &Co. Enjoy Paris's cultural history from the the old Roman settlement to the jazz bars of the roaring 1920s!
Time & Location
May 09, 2021, 2:00 PM GMT+1
About the Event
We are not able to offer Creditor tickets. Please know you can still pay offline, but will need to book a regular ticket.
The tour is at 14.00 London Time, which is:
15.00 Sunday, in Europe
9.00 Sunday, in New York, NY, USA
22.00 Sunday, in Hong Kong
The tour will be conducted live online and there will be opportunities for everyone to ask questions.
Only names on our attendance list will be allowed to join, which is why it is important to register and log in under your real name.
Please make sure to log on 10 min before the start of the tour.
NO recording will be made of this event.
Tickets are only valid on the date selected, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it does not like Safari)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- May we suggest that you have only Zoom open on your computer during the session; this will help with internet speeds
- No microphone or camera are needed