Wed, Apr 14|
Live virtual walking tour of St Mark’s square
This might be our last chance in a live time to see one of the most well known and touristy squares in the world: St Mark's Square, Venice, without any tourists! Join Luisella as she shows us its history, the architecture, the art, and its local life.
Time & Location
Apr 14, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM GMT+1
About the Event
The tour will be conducted live online and there will be opportunities for everyone to ask questions.
Once you pay you will get an email confirming your payment. This email will also contain a link for the online walk.
If you have not received any emails with a link, please check your spam or junk folder, or email us - well in advance - and we will manually send you the link.
- Make sure the latest version of Chrome is installed on your computer as your browser, this will improve the quality of the streaming (it does not like Safari)
- You can confirm the download and upload speeds on your device, by going to https://fast.com/, 3 Mbps or greater is ideal
- If using an Ipad, confirm it is on iOS 11 or higher
- May we suggest that you have only Zoom open on your computer during the session; this will help with internet speeds
- No microphone or camera are needed
Please make sure to log on 10 min before the start of the talk.
NB 14.00 UK = 15.00 Amsterdam = 9.00 New York = 22.00 Hong Kong
A recording will be made of this event and can be bought separately after the event has taken place.